Tours; Come Visit Us!
We offer tours daily, Monday to Friday. Visit our roastery to see how our world-famous coffee and tropical teas are made. Enjoy free samples and choose coffee and tea to take home in LION Café.
Monday – Friday
• 10:30 - 11:00 am
• 12:30 – 1:00 pm
• Sorry, no tours are available on Weekends or State/Federal Holidays.
- Tours take approximately 30 minutes.
- Please arrive 10-15 early to sign in at the receptionist's desk. Just follow the Lion paw prints from the Cafe.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed in our production facility
- Due to safety regulations, please wear closed toe shoes. We will ask that you remove all exposed jewelry and not bring bags or other bulky items on the tour.
- We try to limit the size of each tour to a maximum of 10-15 people
- Groups of 10 or more, please call in advance to make reservations (+1) 808-843-4200
- Tours may be canceled due to safety reasons when factory equipment is being repaired or installed.
Address: 1555 Kalani Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
- By Car: We are just 10 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from Waikiki. Kalani Street is 2 blocks north of Nimitz Hwy, at the Waiakamilo intersection. See the Google map. Look for the Lion Cafe sign on Kalani Street.
- By Bus from Waikiki (Kalakaua Ave.): 30 minutes via Bus #8 / 19 / 20 / 23
Check official bus schedules for times and routes which are subject to change.
- By Bus from Honolulu Airport: 17 minutes via Bus #9 / 40 / 42 / 62
There is free parking inside our factory building Monday - Friday. Please enter from Kalani Street.
Please note that we have moved our free parking. It is now on the left side, as you face the front of the cafe's Kalani Street entrance. Please look for the big red sign over the new parking entrance. You then need to walk back out onto Kalani Street and down the sidewalk approximately 100 meters to the Lion Cafe.
There are no factory tours given on Saturdays. But, if you would like to still visit our LION Café, please be advised that our building parking is closed. There is ample free street parking on Kalani Street.
Our café features a full espresso bar. Drinks are made with our signature Diamond Head Espresso. Sample from our brew bar, with 6 varieties of coffee to choose from. Our friendly baristas welcome you with Aloha.
LION Café Hours:
Monday – Friday
• Monday to Friday: 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
• Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Sunday & Holidays: Closed
Specialty drink highlights:
• Cold Brew Coffee
• Iced Thai Latte
• Hot Mocha Cappuccino
• Refreshing Green Tea Smoothie
• Free Wi-Fi
P.S. If you’re on the Big Island of Hawaii, come visit our Royal Kona Coffee Center, too!