Our Coconut Macadamia Tea is a tropical flavored Rooibos that's offered as a complimentary treat to guests in some of Hawaii's finest hotels. 100% caffeine free, Rooibos is said to help with nervous tension and digestive issues. It's made with pure African Rooibos tea leaves, enhanced with all natural coconut and macadamia flavoring for a flavorful and satisfying tropical treat. Rich in antioxidants Aspalathin and Nothofagin and contains several Phenolic Compounds including Flavonols, Flavones, Flavanones and Dihydrochalcones. And? Recent studies indicate that Rooibos tea may improve risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Very low tannin levels allowing for longer steeping times (up to 8 minutes).
- Products available at a case rate are available in full case quantities ONLY.
- Case rate products are not eligible for additional discounts.
- Case rate items are not available by subscription at this time.
- Please consider how much coffee you need before ordering. We recommend ordering only a one or 2 month supply at a time.
- Brewing Instructions:
- Use one tea bag for each cup of water. Bring fresh water to boiling for black and herbal teas. Cooler water temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) for green teas. Steep tea bags in hot water for 1-3 minutes, depending on desired taste.
- Notice for California Consumers:
- WARNING - Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- About Prop 65:
- Proposition 65 is a California law that requires a warning on any products that contain quantifiable amounts of over 800 chemicals, many of which are naturally occurring. Some botanicals contain low levels of lead which is often naturally occurring.