A tea that has it all! Antioxidant rich green tea, fortified with Panax Ginseng and further boosted with exquisite tropical Guava. An aromatic and smooth way to enjoy a cup of tropical tea. Made with Green Tea leaves, Guava Leaves, Panax Ginseng & Natural Flavoring. Our Guava Ginseng tea is rich in antioxidants, and has a deliciously smooth flavor and aroma. Enjoy!
- Products available at a case rate are available in full case quantities ONLY.
- Case rate products are not eligible for additional discounts.
- Case rate items are not available by subscription at this time.
- Please consider how much tea you need before ordering. We recommend ordering only a one or 2 month supply at a time.
New Look, Same Great Taste!
While we are transitioning to our new Tea Designs, you may receive a different look, but we ensure that the same great quality tea that you know and love are inside.
Customer Reviews 2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Guava Ginseng tea is very rich in flavor and you can taste and smell the Guava. This is my favorite tea. I have been ordering this for years since my visit to Hawaii. I use to have friends bring it back when they visited. Now I order. I love ❤️ Guava Ginseng tea
- Brewing Instructions:
- Use one tea bag for each cup of water. Bring fresh water to boiling for black and herbal teas. Cooler water temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) for green teas. Steep tea bags in hot water for 1-3 minutes, depending on desired taste.
- Notice for California Consumers:
- WARNING - Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- About Prop 65:
- Proposition 65 is a California law that requires a warning on any products that contain quantifiable amounts of over 800 chemicals, many of which are naturally occurring. Some botanicals contain low levels of lead which is often naturally occurring.