Bold and practically perfect, our Passionfruit Nā Pali Tea is inspired by the majestic Nā Pali coast of Kauai. Made with classic Camellia Sinensis tea leaves and rich in antioxidants, this black tea has long-lasting flavor that will get you dreaming of your next vacation to the Islands.
- Products available at a case rate are available in full case quantities ONLY.
- Case rate products are not eligible for additional discounts.
- Case rate items are not available by subscription at this time.
- Please consider how much tea you need before ordering. We recommend ordering only a one or 2 month supply at a time.
Be on the lookout for new tea box designs…coming soon!
- Brewing Instructions:
- Use one tea bag for each cup of water. Bring fresh water to boiling for black and herbal teas. Cooler water temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) for green teas. Steep tea bags in hot water for 1-3 minutes, depending on desired taste.
- Notice for California Consumers:
- WARNING - Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- About Prop 65:
- Proposition 65 is a California law that requires a warning on any products that contain quantifiable amounts of over 800 chemicals, many of which are naturally occurring. Some botanicals contain low levels of lead which is often naturally occurring.