Our newest tropical tea! Tropical Medley is a smooth, black tea enhanced with a medley of tropical fruit flavors. Made with real mango and kiwi fruit, and enhanced with subtle underlying flavors of a medley of tropical fruits that will remind you of the land of Aloha and warm sun-kissed beaches. A delightful tea to serve hot or iced.
Made with classic Camellia Sinensis tea leaves, real fruit and natural flavoring. Rich in polyphenols (antioxidant), our Tropical Medley Tea has lasting flavor, even after prolonged storage.
- Products available at a case rate are available in full case quantities ONLY.
- Case rate products are not eligible for additional discounts.
- Case rate items are not available by subscription at this time.
- Please consider how much tea you need before ordering. We recommend ordering only a one or 2 month supply at a time.
New Look, Same Great Taste!
While we are transitioning to our new Tea Designs, you may receive a different look, but we ensure that the same great quality tea that you know and love are inside.
Customer Reviews 3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I Love this tea, very tasty and smooth. I drink it daily.
Makes an amazing Ice Tea, I enjoy all year round from New Orleans to Washington D.C.
Excellent for ice tea. I live in Alaska and I have it shipped here. As I enjoy my tea it brings back fond memories of my visits to Hawaii.
- Brewing Instructions:
- Use one tea bag for each cup of water. Bring fresh water to boiling for black and herbal teas. Cooler water temperature (180 degrees Fahrenheit) for green teas. Steep tea bags in hot water for 1-3 minutes, depending on desired taste.
- Notice for California Consumers:
- WARNING - Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- About Prop 65:
- Proposition 65 is a California law that requires a warning on any products that contain quantifiable amounts of over 800 chemicals, many of which are naturally occurring. Some botanicals contain low levels of lead which is often naturally occurring.